Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

February Beauty Wishlist

I mentioned in my last blog post a few tips when shopping for beauty products, so I decided I would post up my own personal shopping list for the month of February. Hopefully I can save enough money to buy all of these, but if not, I can always buy it another month!

NEEDS

I only have a couple of need items this month because there is one big purchase! Hopefully worth the money and hopefully it will last me a long time! I need a rolling case now since its been getting too ridiculous carrying around 3 different bags and cases for all my hair and makeup products. Need black bobby pins for a wedding I am assisting with since I ran out of black!
  • Rolling Train Case in Zebra Print - $200 from Yazmo.com
  • Black Bobby Pins
Yazmo Zebra 4 in 1 rolling train case



WANTS

I realized I dont have too many hair products which I am in desperate need of because I havent had time to cut my hair for a long long time and its starting to look and feel damaged. My hair has also started to look limp and dull so I really need a good hair mask and spray that will give me some body!

Haircare:
  • Origins Rich Rewards $18.50 Macys or Origins Store
  • Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray $25.99 Macys Salon
  • Moroccan Oil Treatment $23.95 Nordstrom Rack or Beauty Supply Stores



Makeup:

Waterproof those eyes!
  • MUFE Eye seal
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners 15 Year Anniversary $92 currently not in stock at Sephora =(

MUFE EyesealUrban Decay 15 year anniversary



Try

I have sensitive skin so I still havent found the right balance for my moisturizer and face wash.. Also need to find a new foundation since I got lighter from the last time I bought foundation.. ugh.. I should also put on my list that I need a suntan!
  • Origins Vitazing Moisturizer
  • Origins Checks and Balances Face Wash
  • NYX HD Foundation
Origins VitazingOrigins Checks and Balances

No comments: