Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentines Day Special

Are you and your sweetheart doing anything special this Valentines Day?

Valentines Day is so fun to celebrate and many beauty lines always have special gift sets and products that I think are just wonderful! This is probably going to be more of a reference for the men out there who need last minute gift ideas, but I just thought I would share some cute and fun products I found for this lovely occasion.

  • Baby Bear Shop, 'All The Better to Kiss you With' Lip Balm Set $20


The packaging for Baby Bear products are always so cute!! Its a brand not talked about often but I just thought that this set of lip balms was perfect for Valentines Day! It comes with 3 lip balms, you can either get the Eco Kiss Kit: Lavender Vanilla, Chai Mandarin, and Pepperminty or you can get the Holiday Kiss Kit: Pomegranate, Chai Mandarin and Pepperminty they come singly also for only $6 each and their products are made with all natural and organic ingredients! Available at BabyBearShop.com

  • Philosophy 'Sweet On You' $25


Philosophy always comes out with fun and pretty sets for every occasion and their products smell fantastic! I picked this particular set because it smells like the candy hearts that are so famous and a classic Valentines Day candy. It brought me back to my childhood when I would get the Candy Hearts every year from my parents. It comes with 3 different products, Shampoo & Shower Gel, Body Lotion, and Lip Gloss. Available at Sephora or Philosophy.com

  • Nars 'Tainted Love' Set $59


Nars is probably in the top 5 of my favorite makeup brands because I love all their colors and I love all the names they have for every single product which makes it so fun and easy to remember. This gift set is their newest set and was made just in time for Valentines Day. It's surrounded around one of their newest colors called 'Angelika' which is like a hot pink color. The set comes with The Multiple, Lip Gloss, and Nail Polish in 'Schiap'. The Multiple is just amazing to say the least, its a creamy stick which you can use on your cheeks, lips and even eyes. Available at NarsCosmetics.com

  • Victorias Secret 'Ravishing Love' Gift Set $15


I have always loved Victorias Secret 'Secret Garden' Collection, they have such a wide variety of scents to choose from and they always look so sexy and stylish in my shower and bathroom. The scent for this gift set is called 'Ravishing Love' and its a mix of fruity and floral but not too overpowering its very pleasant, kind of reminded me of 'Sweet Temptation'. Comes with a Body Mist, Body Lotion and Shower Gel. Available at: Victorias Secret Stores or VictoriasSecret.com

  • Lavanila 'I Love Lavanila' Gift Set in Vanilla Grapefruit $49.50


Lavanila has one of the best deodorants out there and its such a unique product they always seem to be sold out when I go to Sephora. This gift set includes the deodorant (full size!) in 'Vanilla Grapefruit' which you would think would smell a bit sour because of the grapefruit but it actually has a really fresh smell added with the vanilla to sweeten the smell a bit. It also comes with a Body Butter and Fragrance. Another all natural and organic brand which is a plus! Available at Sephora or Lavanila.com

  • Pacifica Perfumes 'Chocolate and Roses' Set $50


Wow, this set comes with so many products and its such a great value for what you get. Pacifica Perfume is also an all natural and organic brand and I think I caught on to the 'Go Green' craze! I love the name of this set, 'Chocoalte and Roses' which sounds so romantic, but also fits the scent of the products included. It comes with Pillar Candle 3x6 (huge) in Mexican Cocoa, Pillar Candle 3x3 in Persian Rose, Mexican Cocoa solid perfume, Persian Rose Spray and Persian Rose Soap Bar. Available at PacificaPerfume.com

No comments: