Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just a Few Announcements!

Hey All!!

I just wanted to share the amazing news with all of you that I am now ENGAGED!! YAY!! Just happened yesterday!! The wedding is actually going to happen SOON, so I just wanted to tell you guys 'sorry' in advance because I know I am probably not going to have much time to do a lot of posts and will be busy with planning the wedding! I unknowingly booked a bunch of gigs this month plus I have to move before May 31st so this month I am going to be up to my neck in things to do! ahhh!! So crazy!! lol But I will definetly try to find time to do some posts, I already have a bunch that are sitting in 'draft mode' that I need to finish.. eeks! lol

Also, I was so honored to be chosen to do an interview with Aly7 from Makeup or Breakup7 Beauty. The first time anyone has ever asked me to do an interview!! So be sure to check out her blog as well through the link above =))

Happy Blogging!!!

8 comments:

Vijaya said...

Congrats on your engagement!

Mai said...

ohhhhhhh congraaaaaaaaaats!! That's amazing newwws!!! All the best with getting ready and if you need any advice or anything at all, know that we're here..

Wish you joy & happiness
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see the wedding pics ;-)

aly7 said...

Oh my gosh!!
Congrats!
He better be good to you! LOL
Also, thank you so much for featuring me!!
I already had a follower from your blog come to mine and comment on a bunch of stuff. So thanks again!

Unknown said...

congratulations jana! happy wedding planning; don't stress out too much. I love LOVE, ;)

Susan Ko said...

a DOUBLE WOW!!! Engaged & interview from a blogger!!! Sooo awesome Jana! Yaaay!!

Janalyn said...

YAY!! Thanks everyone!! I will def post photos once I get them =))) Im so excited!! wooohoo!! lol

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Congratulations!!! I'd love to maybe see some pix of the ring, your dress, and of course the makeup for your big day!