Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Stylin' Saturday! Playing Dress Up with Maxi's!

Hey!

I havent done a Fashion Fridays for a couple of weeks now, so I decided to do a special Stylin' Saturdays! I went shopping the other day, and all I saw in the stores were Maxi Dresses! Sooo perfect for Summer, which is right around the corner! Maxi's are great because you can either go casual and flowy, or dress it up for a more chic and elegant look. I did my look using Turquoise and Coral, great summer colors =) You can play with accessories a lot with these types of dresses!

My Look

HANDBAG MANIA #18: MARC BY MARC JACOBS OCEAN BLUE TOTE BIANCA DREAMS HAYLEY
Rachel, Kate Spade, American Apparel, Topshop


Styled by: Fashionscope
Taurus May Casual Fashionscope
Bottega Veneta, All Saints, Erickson Beamon
Feel the breeze of spring with this great fashionscope

Styled By: ALYSSA23

Styled By: closetNerd
First & Last Week #42: First Handbag/Last maxi dress
Chantecaille, Stella McCartney, Lush, All Saints
Luckily I had both in my closet this week. The trouble was making them work.

Styled By: YanaJ

Styled By: Rollo Tomassi
Bohemian Rhapsody
Chan Luu, Michelle Roy, ChloƩ, Giuseppe Zanotti
Going boho bonkers baby!

4 comments:

Fragancia said...

i love the ones styled by yanaj and rollo!!!
xoxox

by S said...

I like Style By closetNerd the most!

follow her, she's having a giveaway :D
http://makemeupbytina.blogspot.com/2011/05/giveaway.html?showComment=1305491232602#c8665576991447981961

Red Lips, Black Hair said...

I love the 2nd one!!

Stella Kodi said...

they are all soo cute and chic...my fav ensemble is the very first one....it's gorgeous...good picks Jan