Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

UD 15 Year Anniversary Shadows: Bronze Beauty Recreate


Every Monday, my friends and I get together at our place for dinner, and this past Monday we decided to have a poolside BBQ! Sooo... I was watching Michelle Phan's Bronze Beauty Video and thought... Hey! I can recreate this look using the UD 15 Year Anniversary shadows! It took me less than 10 minutes! I tried it out and heres the result!

What did I use?
  • UD 15 Year - 'Flow' (entire lid)
  • UD 15 Year - 'Chase' (outer corner/lower lashline)
  • UD 15 Year - 'Deeper' (crease)
  • UD 15 Year - 'Midnight 15' (brow bone/inner corner)
  • UD 15 Year - 'M.I.A.' (outer lower lashline/outer upper lashline)
  • UD 24/7 Eyeliner - 'Baked' (lower waterline)
  • UD 24/7 Eyeliner - 'Perversion' (upper waterline)
  • Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara

2 comments:

Vee said...

Yaay an other look that I can re create !!! *happy!!!*

thanks for the look =)

xxx Vee

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Gorgeous look!! It really has a lot of depth.