Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Look: My Friends Bdays!

Hi Guys!

This weekend my friends and I went out to celebrate two of their birthdays and to watch one of their boyfriends band play. Its been a loooong time since we all got together and just hung out and have a few drinks, and it was sooooo fun! I paid the price the next morning.. eeks! still feeling a little drabby =( But anyways, I took a quick photo right before I left for the night. It wasnt an all out makeup look, just a light grayish smoky eye with glitter and blue liner =)


Oops! I got one of the glitters on my lid!

Face
Dior Airflash Foundation
Dior Nude Concealer
Dior Nude Powder
Tarte 12 Hour Amazonian Clay Blush 'Tipsy'

Eyes
UD Primer Potion
UD 15 Yr Anniversary Shadow 'Ace' (lashline up to crease)
UD 24/7 Eyeliner 'Zero' (upper waterline)
UD 24/7 Eyeliner 'Binge' (lower lashline and waterline)
UD 15 Yr Anniversary Shadow 'Evidence' (lower lashline)
NYX Candy Glitter Eyeliner 'Lavendar' (upper lashline)
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Blasting Mascara 'Black'

Lips
VS Pro FX Lip Scrub Lip Balm
MAC Plushglass 'Bubble Tea'


Sorry the lighting kind of sucks, but since it was at night anyways, its probably really close to what it actually looked like. My hair, I had two braids, one on each side of my head, and I tied them together in the back. Kind of bohemian like.. I just wore my favorite black and white feather earrings, a loose grey slub top with a pocket, and some black skinny jeans with silver flats =) Didnt remember to take a photo of the entire outfit and look, but hopefully next time I wont be in such a rush =))

4 comments:

Vijaya said...

I'm a sucker for blue liner. Love the eye!

Vee said...

lovely look ! the liner pops so well with the neutral makeup =) super pretty !

Sorry for being a bit late on my posting but I finaly put on my UD 15th palette review and I added pictures of my version of your look plus links to your blog =)

I'm glad you like my blog, i really like yours too ! I'm gona keep following =)

xxx Vee

Vee said...

definitely my favourite palette aswell =) I've been using it every single day since I got it !!

thanks for the comment =)

xxx Vee

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I love the glitter eyeliner!